Brumlow Mills, Calhoun, GA
September 2016 - May 2018
- Manage the marketing for 4 different brands in various market segments (Education, Hospitality, Entertainment, Residential).
- Develop marketing strategies and project calendar for each quarter including social media, magazine ads, digital ads, tradeshows and email marketing campaigns.
- Updated the look and feel of marketing materials to create firm identities for each brand.
- Design and coordinate printing for architect folders, catalogs, tear sheets and various print projects.
- Create all graphic design elements using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator including 2D renderings of room scenes, logos, ads, business cards, flyers, banners, and tradeshow booth panels.
- Design new websites and collaborate with web developer to implement the websites for each brand as well as the online 3D rendering tool.
- Collaborate with Presidents and VP’s of each brand to make sure each sales team has the marketing collateral they need.
- Coordinate with contracted digital marketing team to review Google Analytics and create each month’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy.
- Use project management system to track all projects and maintain deadlines.
Shaw Contract, Cartersville, GA
September 2015 - September 2016
- Create invitations, flyers, tearsheets, presentations and brochures using Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Create web promos and email invites for the sales and marketing teams.
- Assisted in creating and editing pages for the annual design catalogue.
- Created various print and digital media for the Global Sales meeting.
- Created presentations, boards and various print media for the Design Is... awards.
Scott Sawyer Consulting, Acworth, GA
January 2013 – September 2015
- Design logos, user interfaces for websites, style guides and print media with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Manage email marketing campaign through Constant Contact using HTML/CSS.
- Update social media accounts with new content and design for multiple clients.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize SEO.
- Create online marketing campaigns through Google Adwords to improve rankings and increase conversions.
Programs: Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dream Weaver); Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point,Visio, Sharepoint, SQL Server, and Visual Basic).
Languages: HTML, CSS
CMS Platforms: WordPress, Drupal
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube, LinkedIn,
Kennesaw State University,Kennesaw, GA
Bachelor Business Administration, Information Systems